How To Purchase A Perfect Graduation Gift?
If you know someone who is about to graduate from a high school and then enter into a college, here are some gift ideas that would help you selecting a gift for the graduate.
- 1. Most of the college students have families at home that would love to hear from them. It would be a great idea to buy a gift basket with mote cards and stamps so that the student can stay in touch with their family. You can put a nice note in the card to let them know how much happy you are for them now that that they would be heading to college.
- 2. You can get a nice coffee mug with their college monogram on it, you can also make it personalized with some good luck message that they read every time while using the cup. You can find many cups on the market that have graduation wishes and the year of graduation on it.
- 3. A snack basket would be a great idea as the graduate would need them while settling in their dorm room. You can include several items in the basket, such as their favorite sweets, chocolates, nuts, microwave popcorn etc.
- 4. Getting a photo album that is personalized with a graduation cover would be perfect. This would be very useful as the student would be able to keep all his/her college photos in the album. It would be very handy and this sweet little gift would be appreciated for years.
- 5. Another great gift would be a health and beauty basket, it would welcome the high school graduate one they get to their new place. You can include several items of the graduate’s choice like tooth paste, tooth brush, scented lotion, indulgent soap, relaxing bath bubbles, cologne etc. You can include any item that you think are essential for the graduate.
- 6. You can buy them a book on resume and cover letter techniques; this would prove to very useful once they would be seeking for a job.
- 7. You can also make them a CD that has all their favorite songs from their high school years. This would be quite great to take them down memory lane as time passes.
- 8. The student may love to have a portable dictionary and thesaurus for his/her future college use.
- 9. It would be helpful if you buy them a new college bag, and the stationary that they would need in the future. You can buy them books, pencils, pens, t-shirts, etc. you can find all these items in their college book store’s website or you can visit EBay for the latest items.
- 10. You can also get a nice gift and personalize it so that they can put it on their study table near their books.